Dr. Tong Li holds a lecturer position in the Faculty of Information Technology at the Beijing University of Technology. He received his Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from the University of Trento in 2016, under the supervision of Professor John Mylopoulos. He has been an author or co-author of more than 70 papers in peer-reviewed journals, conferences, or workshops. His research interests are in the areas of requirements engineering, conceptual modeling, and data mining. He is a co-editor of ISO/IEC 24392 (Information technology – Security techniques – Security reference model for industrial internet platform) and ISO/IEC 27040 (Information technology — Security techniques — Storage security).
- Introduction to Software Engineering (Bachelor)
- Introduction to Human-Computer Interaction (Bachelor)
- Advanced Software Engineering (Master)
- Model Checking (Master)
- PI, The National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61902010), 2020-2022
- PI, CCF-NSFOCUS Research Fund, 2020-2021
- PI (Subtask), The National Key Research and Development Program of China (SubTask: No. 2018YFB0804703), 2019-2021
- PI, Beijing Municipal Educational Research Planning Fund (No. CCHA18148), 2018-2021,
- PI, International Research Cooperation Seed Fund of Beijing University of Technology (No. 2018B2), 2018-2019
A full publication list: https:scholar.google.com/citations?user=-n08_1YAAAAJ&hl=en
- Tong Li*, Zhishuai Chen. “An Ontology-Based Learning Approach for Automatically Classifying Security Requirements.” Journal of Systems and Software (JSS), 2020.
- Tong Li, Xiaowei Wang*, and Yeming Ni. “Aligning social concerns with information system security: A fundamental ontology for social engineering.” Information Systems, 2020.
- Xin Dong, Tong Li*, Zhiming Ding. “Profiling users via their reviews: an extended systematic mapping study” Software & Systems Modeling (SoSyM), 2020
- Tong Li*, Jennifer Horkoff, and John Mylopoulos. “Holistic Security Requirements Analysis for Socio-Technical Systems.” Software & Systems Modeling (SoSyM), 17, no. 4 (2018), 1253-1285.
- Tong Li*, Yeming Ni. “Paving Ontological Foundation for Social Engineering Analysis”, In Advanced Information Systems Engineering (CAiSE), pp. 246-260. Springer, Cham, 2019.
- Tong Li*, Kaiyuan Wang, and Jennifer Horkoff. “Towards Effective Assessment for Social Engineering Attacks.” In the 27th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE), 2019.
- Tong Li* and Jennifer Horkoff. “Dealing with Security Requirements for Socio-Technical Systems: A Holistic Approach.” In Advanced Information Systems Engineering (CAiSE), pp. 285-300, Springer International Publishing, 2014.
- Member of Software Engineering Technical Committee of China Computer Federation
- Registered expert in ISO/IEC JTC1 SC27 WG4
- Member of Editorial Review Board of International Journal of Open Source Software and Processes (IJOSSP), IGI Global, since June 2017
- Member of Editorial Review Board of International Journal of Software Science and Computational Intelligence (IJSSCI), IGI Global, since June 2019